Division has over 15 years of experience in underground infrastructure and has been instrumental in replacing natural gas pipelines in New Orleans and Baton Rouge.
Oil & Gas Construction
Construction Cimarron's strong reputation for quality is built upon excellence in welding and fabrication.
- Cimarron provides complete construction of tank batteries, including dirt work, fabrication, installation, I&E and commissioning.
- Construction labor includes welders, fitters, certified riggers, helpers, equipment operators, safety technicians, and project managers.
- Cimarron runs all pipe from rigs to batteries, separators, compressor stations and wells.
- Installation consists of civil and site prep work, and remaining welding or fabrication necessary for proper tie-in.
- The Company provides complete construction of compressor stations, including civil work, fabrication, installation, pipe coating, I&E and commissioning.
- Vessels and compressors separate gas, oil and water from the resource brought out of the ground.
- Generally used for simple construction and field maintenance.
- Cimarron crews consist of 1 Lead, 2 laborers and a roustabout truck
- The needs of the tank battery will change over the life of the well, in order to maintain satisfactory flow and pressures.
- Cimarron provides experienced and professional field pumpers
- Each crew comes with a truck and all applicable tools.
- Cimarron installs power poles and manufactures electric panels.
- Complete hook up of tank batteries, generators, pumps and compressor stations.